The Corporation provides its advisory services to investors wishing to invest their money in new projects or expand existing projects, through preparing the economic feasibility studies (initial, detailed, audited) and in light of the study of market variables and current economic conditions, while conducting a sensitivity test of the project for any possible economic changes in the future to reach the economic feasibility of the project subject of the study..
The Corporation can also provide financing for projects which studies prove their economical viability, whether the financing is domestic or external. The Corporation acts as an economic advisor to Sahara Group UK in London. It is one of the largest international companies working in the field of investment development. It is a fully independent group and the sizes of its business are growing thanks to its investments in a variety of international projects and its revenues are steadily progressing.
This is mainly due to permanent investment and the accumulation of public international projects in the following main sectors:
(Transportation, energy, industry, construction, water, environment and communications) in addition to its achievements in the social, health and education fields.
One of its work is to finance and build Hong Kong International Airport, Cnary Wharf City as the largest commercial and banking center in England and other major projects it has financed and implemented.
This helps the Corporation to provide financing for investment projects if the owners of those projects so require.
The Corporation can help provide the amount of finance required to implement the project through its relations with lenders both inside and outside Egypt.
The Corporation is carrying out feasibility studies for national, private and investment sector projects.
The Corporation aims from this sector to serve the State institutions and investors wishing to invest their money in new projects or expand existing projects, through preparing the economic feasibility studies and in light of the study of market variables and current economic conditions, while conducting a sensitivity test of the project for any possible economic changes that might take place in the future.
This is done by conducting exploratory studies of the proposed project as follows:
- Studying the idea of the project.
- Studying the general conditions of activity subject of the investment idea.
- Studying the general features of the society subject of the investment idea.
In the event the exploratory study shows positive indicators, the feasibility of the economic project is likely to be a first step in conducting detailed studies through the following:
- Considering the legal, marketing, technical, engineering, financial and economic aspects.
In this study, an insurance policy is provided by international or local companies that are offered to the client to choose from among these companies as a guarantee on the net results of work that the study has shown during the study period.
- When taking the investment decision for the immediate initiation of the executive and legal steps to establish and operate the project, the Corporation serves its investor clients in all activities, incorporating the new companies that crystallize the legal entity of the investment project whether they are money companies (Joint stock – Partnership by share - limited) or individual companies (partnership – limited partnership – particular partnership). The Corporation also provides its services to make any modifications required by the management of these companies on their original incorporation contracts and the necessary procedures in addition to issuing all necessary licenses to start the business of these companies in accordance with the requirements of Egyptian laws and regulations.
- Drafting and fulfilling the legal procedures for all contracts, documents and minutes of general assemblies necessary to establish or amend any of the items of the companies' contracts.
- Fulfilling the procedures for incorporating or modifying money companies before all competent authorities and issuing all the necessary licenses to start their business from different ministries as required by the provisions of the laws subject to them.
- Finalizing banking procedures required from accredited banks to obtain corporate deposit certificates or certificates of capital increase as required by the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
The Corporation acts as a financial and economic advisor for major international companies, for example, Sahara Company, United Kingdom.